2020 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers
The 2020 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers includes important information and treatment recommendations from the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This pocket-sized reference tool for healthcare professionals provides quick, convenient access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information, including algorithms, protocols, sequences, and drug dosage information for patient care. It is often included on hospital crash carts and is accessed frequently in thefield by first responders.
This reference tool is intended for use by personnel in emergency, intensive care or critical care departments, emergency medical care providers, first responders and AHA and other BLS, ACLS and PALS Instructors.
Printed book or eBook
To buy an eBook, click on the blue "Purchase eBook" button
- Easy-to-use algorithms and drug treatment information
- Step-by-step guides and checklists to help healthcare providers perform accurate steps for quality care
- Team dynamics infographic with clear direction on response and roles
- Color-coded, quick-reference format
- Customizable tabbing system
- Updated to reflect the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC