Courses & Guidelines:
- Basic Life Support
- ACLS Provider Course
- ACLS for Experienced Providers
- PALS Provider Course
- Heartsaver® CPR AED
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
- Family & Friends® CPR
- 2020 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers
- 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Hands-Only CPR
- PEARS Provider Course
- Online Certificate Course in Management of Hypertension
Online Certificate Course in Management of Hypertension
The American Heart Association and the Public Health Foundation of India have partnered to develop the Certificate Course in Management of Hypertension (CCMH) Online. CCMH Online is adapted from the Certificate Course in Management of Hypertension, a PHFI in-person teaching program.
CCMH Online is an innovative solution that aims to increase competence and confidence in the prevention, diagnosis and management of hypertension, and help to improve hypertension control rates, especially in resource-limited settings.
Coming in 2023 Exclusively Online!
Sign up below to learn more about the CCMH today.
Designed for any prescribing healthcare provider who wants to enhance their knowledge and skills around prevention and management of hypertension in patients.
Primary Care Physicians, Nurses (RNs, NPs), Medical Assistants, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, etc.
- Online Interactive Course
- 8 – 10 hours with self-paced modules
- Certificate of Completion
- Based on AHA/ACC Hypertension Guidelines
Content & Modules
- Hypertension Screening
- Non-Pharmacological Management
- Pharmacotherapy approaches
- Complications of Hypertension
- Management in special or difficult-to-treat populations specific to the capabilities and resources of low- and middle-income health systems