Courses & Guidelines:
- Basic Life Support
- ACLS Provider Course
- ACLS for Experienced Providers
- PALS Provider Course
- Heartsaver® CPR AED
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
- Family & Friends® CPR
- 2020 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers
- 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Hands-Only CPR
- PEARS Provider Course
Heartsaver® CPR AED
Heartsaver CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult CPR, AED use and choking relief. This course uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows students to mimic accurate skills being performed on the DVD while instructors provide feedback and guide the students’ skill learning.
Features and Benefits
- Video-based course ensures consistency.
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
For anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to manage a choking emergency or sudden cardiac arrest in the first few minutes until professional help takes over care for the victim.
Content and Modules
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
- Optional written exam
Course Completion Card Type
AHA Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card, valid for 2 years.
Benefits of eLearning
The American Heart Association offers eLearning and blended learning courses to provide complete, flexible training solutions.
Students are able to complete online training at their own pace, while companies and healthcare organizations can overcome obstacles such as scheduling, reaching remote employees and diverse learning styles.
Learn more HERE